As it does every year, Booking.com has revealed its users’ favourite regions and cities. For the 3rd consecutive year, Alsace tops the list of the most welcoming regions in France according to Booking users. This is the fourth time the territory has won this title.
Among the ten most welcoming destinations in France, three are in the Grand Est – in the Haut-Rhin, of which Colmar is the capital, which forms the European Collectivity of Alsace with the Bas-Rhin since 2021.
On the three steps of the podium are Kaysersberg, Eguisheim and Riquewihr (which was crowned the most hospitable town in France last year):
- Kaysersberg (68), Haut-Rhin Grand Est
- Eguisheim (68), Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
- Riquewihr (68), Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
- Gaillac (81), Tarn, Occitania
- Saint-Emilion (33), Gironde, New Aquitaine
- Ribeauvillé(68), Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie (04), Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur
- Saint-Aignan (41), Loir-et-Cher en région Centre-Val de Loire
- Camiers (62), Pas-de-Calais, Hauts-de-France
- Noyers-sur-Cher (41), Loir-et-Cher, en région Centre-Val de Loire
Congratulations on your Traveller Review Award 2023!
The Traveller Review Awards 2023 recognise the efforts of partners like you, for all the times you have gone above and beyond for travellers. Your rating is a testament to your hospitality, as well as your hard work and dedication.”
Leave a Reply